Instructional Positions (FT/PT):
- Current instructional job openings (FT/PT Teachers and Administration) are posted on the WNYRIC job site. All candidates must apply online for a specific position. Please do not mail, fax or email any resumes, letters of interest, reference letters, transcripts or certifications to the school district. All of the above should be attached to your application on-line. Click here to begin the process: www.wnyric.org/application
- If you are unable to view job postings for Letchworth CSD on the WNYRIC site, please go back to your application and select Letchworth CSD from the list of schools you are interested in.
NOTE: If you do not have a current application for WNYRIC, you will need to complete one before applying for a position. If you do have a current application for WNYRIC, please make sure you check Letchworth CSD in the list of schools so we can access your application.
- Non-Instructional job openings can be found under Posting and Applications. To apply, complete the appropriate application and mail it to the address below.
- Teaching Assistant uses the LCS Application
- Cleaner, Maintenance, Bus Drivers, Teacher Aide use the Civil Service Application
Substitute Teachers and Teaching Assistants:
Substitute Teacher Aides, Cleaners and Bus Drivers:
We accept applications for Substitute Teacher Aide, Substitute Cleaner and Substitute Bus Driver year round. To apply, complete the Civil Service Application and mail it to the address below. (See Postings and Applications)
MAIL APPLICATIONS TO: District Office, Letchworth Central School, 5550 School Rd, Gainesville, NY 14066
The Letchworth Central School District is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, political affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military status, veteran status, or disability.